Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sticking It All Together And Getting Everything To Work

Here is exactly what I do to earn income every day from affiliate programs and Adsense. I'm not holding anything back the only thing you really need to learn is how to register a domain name, host it, and build it. If you already have those skills you can put my plan into action today.

I've hit parts of the plan above and basically given you an outline of all the things I use to set the plan into action. But here is exactly what I do with every site I make.

The first thing I do is pick a topic.

Let's say for example the topic is Search Engine Optimization. I know I will never rank well for Search Engine Optimization the competition is just too fierce.

Instead of trying to rank well for SEO, I am going for 'SEO branding' which does get searches but there is a lot less competition.

I'm narrowing down the terms I need to rank well for : but more importantly I will cross promote several of my other sites. Building up page rank and pass through traffic as I go.

When traffic comes to it, they will either close the window, click an adsense ad, or follow through to one of my other sites.

I could have gone further and added a newsletter, or other promotional material. I like to keep my sites light and loading fast though.

Once I have the site up, it's time to start building links up : I go through and do everything I listed above for each site as I make it. It only takes a couple hours and the return over the next couple of months is worth it.

I then start another site : either on a similar topic or totally off the wall, and keep going. I work at this for about an hour a day 5 days a week. I now have over 100 websites out there. There is no reason you can't do this.

Go get the free report to learn the exact, proven action plan to start making money by blogging at HowToMakeMoneyBy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment